What girl name means jewel?
5) Cordelia (Latin/French/Welsh Origin) meaning “brave” or “jewel of the sea”. 6) Crystal (Latin Origin) meaning “brilliant glass”. 7) Glain (Welsh Origin) meaning “jewel”. 8) Golda (English Origin) meaning “gold”.
What name means God’s jewel?
The name Adaya is primarily a female name of Hebrew origin that means God’s Jewel.
What is the name jewel short for?
The name Jewel is primarily a female name of English origin that means Precious Stone.
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What is a unique girl name?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What are unique names?
20 Unique Unisex Baby Names
- Akira. Japanese in origin, this unisex name can mean “bright” or “clear.”
- Averill. …
- Chrisley. …
- Dallas. …
- Dell. …
- Gio. …
- Kamala. …
What name means protected by God?
1) Anselm (German): God’s protection. 2) Christopher/Christina (Greek): Christ-bearer.
Can jewel be a boy name?
The name Jewel is a girl’s name.
Is Jewel a Bible name?
Jewel Name – Meaning & Details
|Meaning||Jewel is a Christian name that means ‘ a precious stone’|
How many ways can you spell jewel?
Jewel and joule are two words that are pronounced in the same way but are spelled differently and have different meanings, which makes them homophones.
What names mean beauty?
Popular Girls Names Meaning Beautiful
- Alana (Gaelic origin) meaning “beauty”.
- Alika (Hawaiian origin) meaning “most beautiful”.
- Amidala (Italian origin) meaning “beautiful as a flower”.
- Ani (Hawaiian origin) meaning “beautiful”.
- Annabelle (Hebrew, English origin) meaning “grace and beauty”.