What name means queen princess?
The Hebrew name Sarah is one of the best known names that means princess or queen. There are plenty of girl names that are variants of Sarah that also carry the meaning, such as Sadie, Suri, Sarai, and Sally.
What is a name for a queen?
What is another word for queen?
|royal lady||queen consort|
|queen mother||crowned head|
What female name means beautiful?
Popular Girls Names Meaning Beautiful
- Alana (Gaelic origin) meaning “beauty”.
- Alika (Hawaiian origin) meaning “most beautiful”.
- Amidala (Italian origin) meaning “beautiful as a flower”.
- Ani (Hawaiian origin) meaning “beautiful”.
- Annabelle (Hebrew, English origin) meaning “grace and beauty”.
What is a unique girl name?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What is the Arabic name for princess?
Amira (also spelled Emira or Ameera) Amirah (Arabic: أميرة) (Hindi: अमीरा) (Hebrew: אֲמִירָה ) is an Arabic female given name, meaning “princess”, a Hindi name meaning “princess” or “high born girl,” (derived from Arabic) and a Hebrew female given name, meaning ‘treetop’ or ‘saying’.
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What girl names mean fearless?
Basilah- Of Arabic origin and means “brave” and “fearless.” Binsa- This unique name is of Nepali origin which means “a woman who is fearless.” Conradina- This name is of German origin which can mean “fearless,” “bold,” “never afraid,” “undaunted,” or “valiant.”
What is female royalty called?
princess. noun. a female member of a royal family, especially one whose parent or grandparent is the king or queen.
What name means beautiful?
10 baby names that mean ‘beautiful’
- Beau. Perhaps one of the most obvious selections, Beau is a French name that translates to handsome.
- Mei. Mei means beautiful in Chinese, and you can also alter the spelling and go for the Americanized version “May.”
- Callista. …
- Venus. …
- Rosalind/a. …
- Jamil/Jamila. …
- Adonis. …
What name means woman?
Genevieve is derived from the Germanic medieval name Genovefa, or Kenowefa, which consists of the elements kuni, meaning “kin”, and wefa, meaning “woman.” The medieval saint Genevieve, patroness of Paris, defended the city against Attila the Hun through her rational thinking, courage and prayer.
What is a badass name for a girl?
Badass Girl Names for Your Rebel Princess
|Eleanor||Of unknown meaning||English|
|Elektra||Shining, bright, radiant||Greek|
What is a cute fairy name?
Enchanted Fairy Names for Girls
|Chepi||Fairy (Algonquin)||Native American|
|Elvenia||Elf or magical being, friend||English|