Is Tenshi a boy name?
Tenshi – Boy’s name meaning, origin, and popularity | BabyCenter.
What Japanese girl name means angel?
235 Japanese Baby Girl Names With Meanings
|Japanese baby girl names||Meaning|
|Aya||An angel who knows magic|
|Ayaka||A coloured flower; scented|
|Ayame||Iris; the one who can see perfectly|
|Ayane||A colourful sound; they are wonderful|
What is the meaning of Tenshi in English?
en angel, heavenly messenger.
What name means heaven?
JANNAH. An Arabic name, Jannah means garden, paradise, or Heaven.
What is the most beautiful name in Japanese?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”. …
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.
What is the rarest Japanese name for a girl?
Rare Japanese Girl Names
- Ahma (Japanese origin) means “black rain”.
- Aya (Japanese origin) is a beautiful name meaning “colorful”.
- Bashira (Japanese origin) name meaning “joyful”. …
- Chiyo (Japanese origin) means “a thousand generations”.
- Emi (Japanese origin) means “beautiful smile”.
What is the Japanese name for Moon?
Tsuki (Japanese origin) means “moon or lunar”.
What Japanese name means love?
Ai is one of the uncommon names in Japanese meaning “love”. The other variations of the name are Aina, Airi, Aiko and Aiho.
Whats the meaning of megami?
女神（めがみ） megami It means ‘goddess(a female god)‘.
What name means protected by God?
1) Anselm (German): God’s protection. 2) Christopher/Christina (Greek): Christ-bearer.