What girl name means shadow?
Melanie (Greek origin) means “someone who is covered by shadows” and would be a great baby name for girls. 16. Moriti (Sesotho origin) meaning “shadow”. One of the more unique baby names for girls.
Is shadow a female name?
The name Shadow is a girl’s name of English origin meaning “shade”. Better for a dog.
What girl name means beautiful?
Popular Girls Names Meaning Beautiful
- Alana (Gaelic origin) meaning “beauty”.
- Alika (Hawaiian origin) meaning “most beautiful”.
- Amidala (Italian origin) meaning “beautiful as a flower”.
- Ani (Hawaiian origin) meaning “beautiful”.
- Annabelle (Hebrew, English origin) meaning “grace and beauty”.
What are the darkest names?
Dark Sounding Names
- Ague (girl) – Term for Malaria.
- Akeldama (boy) – field of blood; where Judas Iscariot committed suicide.
- Dade (boy) – dark one.
- Dolores (girl) – sorrows in Spanish.
- Draven (m) – Child of the shadows.
- Leila (girl) – Arabic for night.
- Maleficent (girl) – working or productive of harm or evil.
What is a unique boy name?
Here’s our pick of 50 modern Hindu baby boy names of 2019 you can choose from for your little one.
- Aakav (shape)
- Aakesh (Lord of the sky)
- Aarav (peaceful)
- Advik (unique)
- Chaitanya (cognisance) Also Read| Top 5 factors to consider when picking the right school for your child.
- Chandran (moon)
- Darsh (sight)
- Darpan (mirror)
What name means night?
One way or another, we’ve collected some of the prettiest names that mean night for you to enjoy.
- 1) Ajambo (Luo): This African name means “born at night”.
- 2) Amaya (Japanese): This name of Japanese origin means “night rain”.
- 3) Ankareeda (Indian): A lovely name meaning “night star”.
What name means dark warrior?
Duncan (Gaelic origin) meaning “dark warrior”. This is quite a popular name used by English and American public figures: Duncan Jones, Duncan James, Duncan Trussell, Duncan Fletcher, and many more.
What name means love?
Baby girl names meaning “love”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
What name means chaos?
Boy Names That Mean Chaos
- Abaddon. Abaddon is a biblical name of Hebrew origin and means “ruin” or “destruction.” …
- Alvah. Alvah is a biblical name that means “his highness” in Hebrew. …
- Azazel. Azazel is a biblical name derived from Hebrew and means “scapegoat.” …
- Dashiell. …
- Dempsey. …
- Diesel. …
- Donahue. …