What are the 3 main zodiac signs?
Your sun, moon, and rising sign are your big three signs in astrology — think of them as your most significant astrological stats. These three signs are super important in your birth chart, and each rules over its own part of your personality and overall self.
What are the star sign dates?
What Are the Zodiac Sign Dates?
- Aries Dates: March 21-April 19.
- Taurus Dates: April 20-May 20.
- Gemini Dates: May 21-June 20.
- Cancer Dates: June 21-July 22.
- Leo Dates: July 23-August 22.
- Virgo Dates: August 23-September 22.
- Libra Dates: September 23-October 22.
- Scorpio Dates: October 23-November 21.
Whats is my zodiac sign?
Zodiac sign chart
|Zodiac Sign||English name||Period of birth|
|Aries||The Ram||March 21 – April 20|
|Taurus||The Bull||April 21 – May 20|
|Gemini||The Twins||May 21 – June 20|
|Cancer||The Crab||June 21 – July 22|
What do my Big Three mean?
Your big three refers to your sun, moon, and rising (or ascendant) placements on your natal chart. Your natal chart is where the planets, moon, and sun were aligned in the sky at the time, date, and location of your birth.
What do sun signs mean?
A Sun sign is the same thing as both a zodiac sign and a star sign. Sun Sign Meaning: Your Sun placement determines your strongest personality traits. Sun signs represent our conscious mind, our life force, and our will to live, as the Sun itself is known as “the giver of life.”
What two zodiac signs make a good couple?
Zodiac couples who make the best pair
- 01/9Zodiac couples who make the best pair. …
- 02/9Aquarius and Gemini. …
- 03/9Capricorn and Taurus. …
- 04/9Aries and Sagittarius. …
- 05/9Scorpio and Leo. …
- 06/9Libra and Gemini. …
- 07/9Cancer and Pisces. …
- 08/9Virgo and Taurus.